Last updated: July 23, 2021
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your use of the Website, BRIGHT may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. BRIGHT will collect personal information from you directly and automatically as outlined below.
- Information Collected From You
As you use the Website, BRIGHT will collect personal information when you:
- Apply for employment: When you apply for employment with us, we collect your identifiers (name, email address, physical address, and telephone number) and your professional information (resume, cover letter, employment history, and educational history). We use this personal information to assess and manage your application with us, to communicate with you, and as necessary to comply with the law.
- Contact us: When you contact us, we collect your identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, and company name) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you may have.
- Subscribe to updates from BRIGHT: If you elect to receive BRIGHT blog posts and other news, we will collect your identifiers (name and email address) to fulfill your request.
BRIGHT may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in INFORMATION SHARING.
- Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide, BRIGHT also collects information via cookies as you use the Website. This information includes your:
- Usage information: Information about your interaction with the Website, such as pages visited, frequency of access, time spent on each page, and referring website details.
- Location information: Information about your location, which may be determined by your IP address.
- Device information: Information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and your preferences.
To collect this information, we use essential, performance, and analytics cookies. We use the collected information to: (i) conduct analytics to improve the Website; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; and (iv) diagnose and repair errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Within BRIGHT: Where necessary, BRIGHT will share your personal information within BRIGHT in order to efficiently carry out business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With service providers: BRIGHT will share your personal information with our service providers that perform services on BRIGHT’s behalf. These service providers include our IT support and analytics provider.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that BRIGHT enters into, or intends to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of BRIGHT, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, BRIGHT would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. BRIGHT would also share your personal information with third parties if BRIGHT undergoes bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes: BRIGHT shares your personal information where legally required, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from BRIGHT by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that BRIGHT will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website or any assistance you request.
DO NOT TRACK
The Website does not support Do Not Track (DNT).
BRIGHT implements and maintains reasonable security measures to protect the personal information BRIGHT collects and maintains through the Website. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and BRIGHT is unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information collected from you.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
730 2nd Ave S., Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55402